Casting advantages and disadvantages and product classification
Analysis of the advantages and disadvantages of casting […]
Analysis of the advantages and disadvantages of casting:
1. It can produce parts with complex shapes, especially blanks with complex internal cavity;
2, wide adaptability, metal materials commonly used in industry can be cast, a few grams to several hundred tons;
3, a wide range of raw materials, low prices, such as scrap, scrap, chips, etc.;
4. The shape and size of the casting are very close to the parts, which reduces the cutting amount and belongs to no cutting process;
5, a wide range of applications, 40% ~ 70% in agricultural machinery, 70% ~ 80% of the weight of the machine tool are castings.
1. Mechanical properties are not as good as forgings, such as large structures and many defects;
2. In sand casting, single-piece and small-scale production, labor intensity of workers;
3. The casting quality is unstable, the process is many, the influencing factors are complex, and many defects are easy to occur.
Casting product classification:
Commonly used casting metals: 1. Gray cast iron 2. Ductile iron 3. Malleable cast iron 4. Cast steel;
Commonly cast non-ferrous metals: 1. Brass 2. Tin bronze 3. Wuxi bronze 4. Aluminum alloy.