What are the advantages of precision casting
The process of precision casting. Alloys that can be pr […]
The process of precision casting. Alloys that can be produced by precision casting include carbon steel, alloy steel, heat resistant alloy, stainless steel, precision alloy, permanent magnet alloy, bearing alloy, copper alloy, aluminum alloy, titanium alloy and ductile iron.
1. The casting has high dimensional accuracy, the general linear tolerance is 1%, the visual point tolerance is ± 1/2 degree, and the appearance finish can reach Ra 1.6-3.2, which can save material and machining costs.
2. can produce messy parts, or cast multiple parts into one, eliminating the need for combination or welding work.
3. able to cast delicate text or LOGO images on the exterior of the product, and advance the product image.
4. casting materials have a wide range of properties, heat resistance, wear resistance, corrosion resistance, material hardness up to HRC15-60, to meet the needs of various working conditions.
5. casting production batch. Quantity active, from small to large batch production, high efficiency, good repeatability; low mold costs, low initial investment in product development.
Precision casting is also called "dewaxing casting", but when the wax mold is roughly coated with several layers of refractory materials, after the hardening is monotonous, the wax mold is melted to form a shell, and then baked, then the team is poured. And obtaining a kind of casting, because the obtained casting has high scale precision and rough finish, it is also called "casting precision casting".
The shape of the wax mold casting is monotonous, and the small diameter of the castable hole can be up to 0.5 mm, and the small wall thickness of the casting is 0.3 mm. In the production, some parts combined with several parts of the source can be changed into the whole part through the process, and the whole part is planned to be directly cast by precision casting, so that the machining time and the metal material are broken. The structure is more than just.