What are the types of precision lost wax castings
1. Forging forming dies: Forging is the same as casting […]
1. Forging forming dies: Forging is the same as casting, which is the most common processing technology for producing parts and components. Forging dies mainly include: forging dies for large presses, forging dies for screw presses, and forging dies for flat forging machines , Roll forging dies, etc. At the same time, fastener cold heading dies, extrusion dies, wire drawing dies, liquid forging dies, etc. also belong to forging dies.
2. Stamping dies: Also known as stamping dies, stamping dies are used in cold stamping to process materials to obtain process equipment for parts. This type of mold mainly includes punching dies, bending dies, deep drawing dies, single process dies, composite dies, progressive dies and automotive cover dies, combined dies, motor silicon steel sheet dies.
3. Plastic molding mold: Due to the widespread application of plastic in life, plastic molding is also a very common processing material in the industrial field. So in order to process plastic, in the mold, there are plastic molding molds: compression molding molds, extrusion molds, injection molds, thermosetting plastic injection molds, extrusion molding molds foam molding molds, low-tool tool bubble injection molding molds, and Blow molding dies are all plastic molding dies.
4. Metal molds for casting: This type of precision casting has some similarities with die-casting molds, but it is more focused on casting, a metal model used in the casting of various metal parts. Die-casting molds: Castings are one of the more common types of components in production and processing. The die-casting molds are mainly hot-die casting machines, horizontal cold-room die-casting machines, vertical cold-room die-casting machines, Die-casting molds for die-casting machines, non-ferrous metal die-casting, ferrous metal die-casting dies.
5. Powder metallurgy mold forming molds: The powder metallurgy mold forming molds are more complicated, mainly including: manual molds, motorized molds, sleeve unidirectional, two-way compression molds, sleeve floating molds, and shaping molds. Among these types, there are subordinate classifications. For example, manual molds also include: radial plastic molds, full plastic molds with outer step sleeves, plastic molds with spherical parts, and the like. Glass product molds: Molds for glass products are mainly classified according to the processing form. The former are forming bottle and can molds, and the latter are forming bottle and can molds, and glassware molds.
6. Rubber molding molds: At this time, rubber processing molds mainly include rubber molds, extrusion molds, and injection molds. Ceramic molds: forming metal molds for various ceramic utensils and other products. Economic molds (simple molds): This type of precision castings mainly includes: low melting point alloy forming molds, sheet metal molds, laminated molds, silicone rubber molds, epoxy resin molds, ceramic-type precision casting molds, etc.